Wednesday 20 March 2013

SOL: 20.3.13

 
Writing a slice of my life…shoes

I wouldn’t call these shoes my most favourite pair of shoes but they are the most comfortable pair of summer shoes I own for work.  After taking this photograph I realised that they look more like a sandal than a shoe.  I like the sound of the heels as I stroll across the deck at school.  These sandals are so versatile I can practically wear them with anything.  I feel great in them when I wear skirts, dresses and my favourite pair of harem pants.  
My children in my class and other children always comment on my sandals which I find amusing.    “Cool shoes, Mrs King.” 
They are such great shoes to wear at school because of their casual but cute look.  I really don’t wear them anywhere but at school during summer.  My daughter says they look like a Kim K pair of shoes.  I suppose that is good.  I hope they make it through another summer.  I really should start thinking about buying myself another pair of shoes for summer next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment