- I was sick for about 6 weeks and not a happy time.
- Hubby and I still travel 2 or 3 times a month to see our children who live 2 hours away.
- I survived winter, barely.
- I'm drowning in a sea of paper work.
- 3 meetings a week after school and I'm here to tell the story.
- I'm really proud of my students who have experienced success at school in reading, writing and math.
- Summer is here and it warms my heart.
- Week 7 now, Week 8, Week 9 and it's the end of my school year.
- 6 or 7 weeks holiday.
- The thought of more meetings next year looms like a bad omen.
- A colleague is leaving this year and I'm sad.
- Taking my nieces, nephew and grandson on a mini road trip.
Tuesday, 27 November 2012
Tuesday 27 but I'm a day a head and it's Wednesday 28. I've been gone awhile and I just don't why? I enjoyed being part of the SOL earlier in the year. I loved thinking about writing. But I've been gone too long. I've neglected this blog and I can't believe that 2012 is nearly over. Where did the time go. I'm sorry that I didn't participate more. I even stopped taking pictures. The pictures were great because I could add them to my blog.Where to start? I have no idea what to write about. I'm just rambling I suppose. I find writing a list easier and it kind of clears my head: